- This event has passed.
with ‘Otto Creative’
23rd April 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$85
Be inspired by beautiful local wildflowers, learn essential watercolour techniques required to create your own watercolour painting.
This class caters to all skills levels from “I drew a stick figure once” to Da Vinci. If you are after a fun evening among friends, you are in the right place. Skills learnt in this workshop will give you the confidence to keep practising at home and creating beyond our time together.
– All materials required to create a watercolour masterpiece (paints, paper, brushes)
– Tips on how to use salt and other techniques to create a unique painting
– Expert guidance and instructions by Em from Otto Creative
– Where to get supplies and inspiration
– A guaranteed good time!
– A glass or two to get the creative juices flowing and light refreshments
I can’t wait to introduce you to the magical world of watercolour,
PS – this is a boutique social art class, numbers capped to keep the vibes friendly and fun